Enjoy the morning snack with the tender pork patty paired with warm, fluffy pancakes and butter or maple syrup from McDonald’s breakfast menu. This pancake & sausage with syrup can be a delightful option for people who prefer to savour nutritious, sweet, and soft items to start their daily routine. The maple syrup and a small piece of butter provide a delightful experience.
Moreover, McDonald’s offers this pancake and sausage with syrup item as a meal section where a crispy hash brown and regular coffee or other hot drink from McCafe are added to it. This pancake and sausage meal will somehow cost you some extra pounds. But it will create a world of pleasant combinations of soft and warm ingredients.
Pancake & Sausage with Syrup Ingredients
- Pork Sausage Patty
- Pancake Syrup
Sausage In Pancakes with Maple Syrup Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Pancakes & Sausage with Syrup Recipe
This breakfast item is only available in McDonald’s branches across the United Kingdom. However, if, for any reason, you cannot savour and enjoy the eating experience of this sausage pancake with syrup from these branches, you can still make it in your own kitchen.
Let us discuss the recipe for this breakfast item that needs ingredients like pancake mix powder, pork meat, pancake maple syrup, and butter. Then, following the given preparation steps, you can make your homemade pancakes and sausage with syrup.
How to prepare pancakes and sausage with syrup?
- Start with making the sausage patty, as it is time-consuming. For that purpose, mince 100 grammes of pork meat and marinate it with some seasonings, condiments, spices, and salts.
- Now, make a round solid patty of this marinated material.
- Then, you should add 100 grams of pancake mix in a bowl and add some water to it. Make sure to add a small amount of water to make its paste thicker.
- Now, make 2 round shape patties of this mixture. Preheat your oven and place these round-shaped pancake patties in it.
- Let them bake for 5 minutes. While you add a 40 ml of cooking oil in frying and put it on medium heat.
- Completely fry the pork patty from both sides for at least 6 to 7 minutes.
- Once the sausage patty and pancakes are ready, place them on the tray.
- Add a small amount of maple syrup and butter to the warm pancakes. This is it, the breakfast pancakes and sausage patty are ready to savour.