| | |

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag – McDonald’s Menu

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag

Check out the complete McDonald’s Menu to taste Better

One of the healthiest items on McDonald’s menu is the Apple & Grape Fruit Bag, which contains slices of a healthy apple and fresh grapes. Most of this bag contains apple slices, which make up almost 75%, and the remaining 25% of the bag contains grapes. This bag is a great choice if you are on the go and want to eat something organic and juicy. However, the McDonald’s Breakfast menu also allows you to replace this bag with fries from any of the Happy Meal deals.

Apple and Grape Fruit Bag Price: £0.99

Apple and Grape Fruit Bag Nutritional Report

 Energy        194 KJ (2%RI)    46 KCal (2%RI)
Nutritional InformationPercentage Reference IntakePer Portion
Fats (g)1% RI 0.1g
Of which saturated (g)0% RI 0.0g
Carbohydrates (g)0% RI 10g
Of which Sugar (g)1% RI 10g
Protein (g)2% RI 0.3g
Fibre (g)Nil0.18g
Salt (g)0% RI 0.0g
Apple and Grape Fruit Bag Nutritional Report

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag Review

This apple snack pack is an easily portable pack that you carry along with you on the go. The fresh and healthy apple slices and refreshing grapes make up this pack in which most part is filled with apples. The packaging is excellent and the fruits are really sweet and tasty which gives you instant energy.

FAQS

Yes, the combination of apples and grapes makes for a more refreshing and flavorful taste. So, you can definitely eat these fruits together.

One can easily buy the apple and grape fruit bags from any McDonald’s branch in the United Kingdom. However, to locate the nearby branch, you can get help from Google Maps or McDonald’s official app or website.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *