Pineapple Stick Price, Calories & Recipe
|

Pineapple Stick Price, Calories & Recipe

Check out other items at McDonald’s Menu The healthy and delicious items that McDonald’s offers. If you are a pineapple lover, you can order this pineapple stick from McDonald’s. Available in portable packaging, it has a sweet and juicy taste that provides your taste buds with much pleasure. You can enjoy it any time of…

Cheese Melt Dippers Calories and Price at McDonald’s Menu
|

Cheese Melt Dippers Calories and Price at McDonald’s Menu

Check out other items at McDonald’s Menu Are you a Fast Food lover and love trying different types of snacks? So, you must try the Cheese Melt Dippers by McDonald’s. These Dippers contain melted cheese and Camembert and are served with tomato dip. When you take the first bite you get a lovely cheese flavor….

Side Salad – McDonalds Salad & Wraps Menu
| | |

Side Salad – McDonalds Salad & Wraps Menu

Available as Fresh Salad in McDonald’s Menu A side salad is a side item served with McDonald’s main menu items. This side item adds an extra flavour and healthy factor to the diet. This salad is actually a mixture of fresh vegetables like onions, cucumber, tomatoes, and lettuce leaves, served with 30 grams of McDonald’s…

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag – McDonald’s Menu
| | |

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag – McDonald’s Menu

Check out the complete McDonald’s Menu to taste Better One of the healthiest items on McDonald’s menu is the Apple & Grape Fruit Bag, which contains slices of a healthy apple and fresh grapes. Most of this bag contains apple slices, which make up almost 75%, and the remaining 25% of the bag contains grapes….

Cucumber Sticks – Side McDonald’s Menu
|

Cucumber Sticks – Side McDonald’s Menu

Check complete McDonald’s Menu to taste Better Another healthy and organic food item that you can avail of from McDonald’s menu is the Cucumber Sticks pack. Filled with long-cut slices of fresh and refreshing cucumbers, this pack is a portable snack that you can carry anywhere. Besides this, this cucumber slices pack is easily replaceable…

McDonald’s Fries – Calories, Nutrition & Recipe
| |

McDonald’s Fries – Calories, Nutrition & Recipe

Check complete McDonald’s Menu to taste Better McDonald’s Fries are quite popular in the United Kingdom because their taste and presentation set them apart from all other fast food chains. These fries are crunchy salty from the outside and really soft and appetizing on the inside. McDonald’s serves it with tomato ketchup to make it…

End of content

End of content