Relish the delicate merger of melted cheese and bacon slices smoked on beech wood chips folded into a fluffy flatbread. McDonald’s offers this cheesy bacon flatbread in almost all the branches in the United Kingdom during its breakfast hours. This item is a good option for those who love to have a soft and satisfying meal for breakfast that can provide good energy backup and a refreshing start to the day.
McDonalds Cheesy Bacon Flatbread Ingredients
- Beechwood Smoked Bacon
- Cheddar Cheese Slice
Cheesy Flatbread Nutrition Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonald’s Bacon Flatbread Recipe
The Flatbread with Cheesy Bacon is among the popular items on the UK’s McDonald’s breakfast menu. This is because of the good combination of protein-rich bacon slices with melted cheddar cheese wrapped in flatbread. However, if you want to try this item by preparing it yourself, here is a simple guide to the Bacon Cheesy Flatbread. First of all, make sure you have the ingredients, like cheese slices, bacon slices, and ready-made flatbread.
How do I make cheesy flatbread?
- Start with preparing your bacon slice. You should cook and smoke this bacon slice over the beech wood chips. So, apply some cooking oil to both sides of the bacon slices and place them on a grill.
- Under the grill, fire beech wood chips and let the bacon slice fry over the heat and smoke of these chips.
- Once, the bacon slice turns a bit stiff, remove it from the grill.
- Now, you should toast the flatbread to make it warm and slightly soft.
- Put the griddle on the stove and put the flatbread on it to get warm.
- Now, take out a cheese slice from the packet and place it on the flatbread. On top of it, place the freshly grilled and smoked bacon slices.
- Now, fold the flatbread from one side.
- Finally, your homemade cheesy bacon flatbread is ready to serve and enjoy with a hot drink like white coffee.