McDonald’s in the UK offers a unique combination of sausage pork patty, cheese slices, and a fried egg stacked in English muffins, as Sausage & Egg McMuffin. This high-calorie food item is among the top breakfast items on the menu and a pure treat for tender and succulent ingredient lovers.One may also check Double Sausage Egg McMuffin.
When paired with a hot drink from McCafe like black coffee, white coffee or any other item and a Hash Brown, this sandwich will provide you with a complete breakfast delight. As the energy content of this meal will increase because of the added items from McCafe, the cost of the meal will also be different from a single Sausage and Egg McMuffin.
McDonalds Sausage & Egg McMuffin Ingredients
- Cheddar Cheese slice
- English Muffin
- Liquid Vegetable and dairy fat Blend
- Pork Sausage Patty
McDonalds Sausage & Egg McMuffin Nutrition
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonalds Sausage & Egg McMuffin Recipe
If you are planning to cook this Sausage Egg McMuffin sandwich in the comfort of your home, here is the complete step-by-step procedure for it. But first make sure you have the necessary ingredients like, Cheese slices, Boneless Pork Meat, Egg, vegetable Liquid, and a packet of English muffins.
How do I make homemade sausage & egg muffins?
- First of all, the major ingredient is the sausage pork patty which has to be prepared separately. So, blend 100 grams of meat thoroughly and prepare it my marinating it with spices, herbs, and seasonings.
- Then, leave it for 5 minutes to let the ingredients settle with each other. At the same time, put the frying pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Add 35ml of non-hydrogenated cooking oil to this frying pan and then fry it completely. Flip the other side and fry it also. Once, you notice its color is changed into a dusky brown, take it out of the frying pan.
- Now, add 20 ml of cooking oil and crack an egg to make a fried egg patty. Fry it partially or fully according to your choice.
- Now, toast the English Muffin in a toaster and apply some vegetable oil and dairy fat blend on its surface.
- Next, you should start stacking ingredients on it and start with placing the cheddar cheese slice on the bottom half of the English Muffin which you have recently toasted.
- On the cheese slice, put the sausage patty and on top of it place the fried egg patty.
- Now, cover the ingredients with the top muffin half and this is it. You have successfully prepared the Sauage & Egg McMuffin sandwich for serving to your guests or eating by yourself.
McDonald’s Sausage Egg McMuffin Review
So, I will provide a complete review of the sausage and egg McMuffin sandwich on McDonald’s breakfast menu. The succulent sandwich has a soft texture, and its appearance really brings water to the mouth. The size of this sandwich is regular, and the ingredients stacked up make your stomach rumble.
So, When I took a bite, the combination of the ingredients busted in the mouth giving a delicious feel to my taste buds. The pork sausage patty is the core of this sandwich which gives a savory and succulent taste that pairs perfectly with the fried egg. This egg with its creamy yolk and soft whites set nicely with the patty.
The toasted muffin gives a strong base for the sandwich. It also offers the essential and satisfying crunch and a warm. Moreover, It adds a good contrast to the tender sausage patty and the yummy egg. The slice of cheese is also a major ingredient giving a flavour and taste to this sandwich.