A delicate and soft breakfast sandwich carrying highly nutritious ingredients is available on the Breakfast menu of McDonald’s in the United Kingdom as Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin.This relatively large sandwich contains a tender combination of two pork sausage patties with a yolk-filled and creamy egg giving a significant amount of energy to the consumer.
This sandwich is also available on the Meal menu of this fast-food chain where a regular coffee or any other hot drink and a single piece of hash brown are added to make it a good portion meal for breakfast. The price and energy of this meal are relatively higher than a single sandwich, for a very clear reason for extra added items.
Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin Ingredients
- Cheddar Cheese slice
- English Muffin
- Liquid Vegetable and dairy fat Blend
- Pork Sausage Patty
Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin Nutrition
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonald’s Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin Recipe
The recipe for this double Sausage & egg McMuffin breakfast sandwich involves making different ingredients separately. So, to make it you need to have pork meat, egg, muffin, dairy fat blend and vegetable oil as the major ingredients. Here is how you can prepare this sandwich;
How to make Double Sausage Egg McMuffin?
- Begin with mincing the pork meat finely and add special seasonings, spices and condiments to make the raw material for the pork patty.
- Now, take 100 grams of this mixture and shape it into a round patty. Make another such patty of 100 grams of a mixture of minced meat and seasonings.
- Add 70 to 80 ml of cooking oil to the frying pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Put these patties in this frying pan and fry the patties thoroughly from both sides by flipping them after some time.
- Now, you can add another 30 ml of cooking oil to the frying pan and crack an egg into it.
- Let the egg fry for some time, and do not fry its yolk in case you want it in your sandwich.
- Toast the muffin halves for 2 minutes, and place the cheese slice on the bottom half. Stack both sausage patties on this slice.
- Now, place the egg patty on top of the sausage patties, and you should apply some vegetable liquid to the muffin and place it on top of all the ingredients.
- This is it; your homemade Double Sausage Egg McMuffin is ready to serve.
McDonald’s Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin Review
The review of this breakfast sandwich will enclose details about the taste, appearance, packaging, aroma and pricing of Double Sausage & egg McMuffin. So, first, when I received this sandwich from the McDonald’s branch, it was served in good packaging that avoided any type of contamination.
When opened its package, I witnessed a slightly larger sandwich than normal breakfast sandwiches except for Double Bacon & Egg McMuffin or Mighty McMuffin from McDonald’s menu. This is due to the double sausage patty stacked on each other and the egg patty on top of them.
The aroma of this sandwich is really appealing and you just want to have its bite to satisfy your hunger. Therefore, I could not resist myself and took a bite of this sandwich with my wide open mouth. I just felt there a no crispy or crunchy element and the combination of sausage patties and egg with vegetable liquid and dairy blend was too tender and juicy.
The taste and flavour of this breakfast item is good and can be the perfect choice for meat and protein lover to start their day with this sandwich. The muffin was a bit chewy but settled in nicely with the other ingredients.