A simple yet classic breakfast item on McDonald’s menu is the bacon roll with tomato ketchup. It is a real treat for bacon lovers to start their day with their favourite item that is perfectly cooked, paired with tomato ketchup, and layered between the halves of the soft roll. This is a good option for people who love to have a low-calorie breakfast.
To add some more calories and energy content, this bacon roll can be paired with a McCafe drink and a hash brown. This will not only add an extra flavour to the meal but also more calories. The cost of a bacon roll meal is slightly higher than just a simple bacon roll.
Bacon Roll with Tomato Ketchup Ingredients
McDonald’s Bacon Roll with Tomato Ketchup Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonalds Bacon Roll with Tomato Ketchup Recipe
Here is how you can prepare a bacon roll with ketchup in your own kitchen if you cannot eat it from McDonald’s branches in the United Kingdom. You need ingredients like Back Bacon Slices, Roll, and Tomato ketchup. All these ingredients are easily available in any grocery store. Now, you need to prepare it by doing exactly what is mentioned below in steps.
How to make it?
- First of all, prepare the back bacon slices. Open the packet and take out two slices of back bacon.
- Preheat the frying pan and add a small amount of cooking oil.
- Once, you notice the oil is heated up, add the pieces of bacon to it.
- Fry both sides of this bacon until the meat becomes a bit stiff and ready to eat.
- Slightly toast your Roll so that it becomes warm and soft.
- Now, place the bacon pieces in a twisted way on the bottom half of the roll.
- Add a layer of tomato ketchup on top of these back bacon slices.
- Now, put the second half of the roll on top to finish off this homemade Bacon roll with tomato ketchup.
- Now, serve it with any other hot drink like coffee or tea to enhance your breakfast experience.
Bacon Roll with Tomato Ketchup Review
This review provides you with complete details regarding the appearance, aroma, and taste of this breakfast item on McDonald’s UK Breakfast menu. A bacon roll is a regular-size sandwich in which bacon slices are layered between the roll halves. The tomato ketchup popping out from the sides of the sandwich and the soft roll make it a classic item that just draws your attention.
When I unwrap this sandwich, the delightful aroma of freshly prepared bacon makes your stomach rumble for it. The size of this sandwich is quite nominal because there are fewer ingredients stacked between the rolls.
So, taking its bite, you will feel a pure delightful combination of a chewy roll with a slight kick and crispy bacon slices. Tomato ketchup on top will give a sweet tone to this bacon roll. Besides this, when savoured with a McCafe hot drink and crispy hash browns, this bacon roll will provide a complete goodness of taste and flavour.