Enjoy the fluffy porridge oats submerged in dense milk with different types of toppings like sugar, jam, or maple syrup. Flahavan’s Quick Oats is pure bliss for oats lovers, and their breakfast is incomplete without it.
However, the viscous and fluffy combination of oats, milk, and toppings is available in a limited number of McDonald’s branches. (Only in Northern Irish branches.) These porridge oats provide a satisfying taste and a considerable amount of energy. Furthermore, this breakfast item can be enjoyed during the breakfast hours, until 11:00 AM.
Flahavan’s Oats Ingredients
- Porridge Oats – Flahavan’s
- Semi-Skimmed Milk
Flahavans Quick Oats Nutritional Information
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Flahavan’s Quick Oats Recipe
People residing in the United Kingdom cannot have access to Flahavan’s porridge oats at McDonald’s branches because of their limited availability in just the North Irish branches of this fast-food chain.
However, you can prepare these oats if you have the necessary ingredients, like a cup of water, a cup of milk, a cup of wholegrain oats, and additional items like syrup, strawberry jam, or sugar, to make this item sweeter and tastier. Here is a step-by-step process you have to follow to prepare a cup of Flahavan’s oats.
How to prepare it?
- First thing first, take a bowl and add a cup of milk and water to it. In case, you do not have organic milk, you can use the semi-skimmed milk also.
- Put the bowl on flame and heat the bowl until the milk & water combination starts boiling.
- Now, open the packet of wholegrain oats and add them to this boiling mixture.
- You should make the flame low and let the oast submerge in the boiled mixture of milk and water. The oats will soak the dense milk and become fluffy.
- Make sure you keep stirring the oats in milk so that they do not stick to the bottom of the bowl.
- Now, the next step is to leave this dense mixture for some time to cool down.
- Add the necessary extra topping to these freshly prepared oats, like sugar, strawberry jam, or Flahavan’s quick oats golden syrup. This will give a sugary flavour to this porridge.
- That’s all for this Flahavans organic quick oats preparation method.