Get your hands on the yummiest and most succulent breakfast item on McDonald’s breakfast UK menu, known as the Egg & Cheese McMuffin. This smooth and creamy combination of eggs, cheese, and muffins bursts with a delight of yumminess in your mouth. Therefore, a healthy and nutritious breakfast item to start your day
Furthermore, this Egg and Cheese McMuffin can be paired up with a crunchy hash brown and any flavoured coffee from McCafe for a complete meal. Therefore, this meal is best for those who do not prefer meat in their breakfast meal. Furthermore, the price of this meal is higher because of the added hash browns and coffee.
Egg & Cheese McMuffin Ingredients
- English Muffin
- Cheddar Cheese Slice
- Dairy Fat Blend & Liquid Vegetable
McDonald’s Egg and Cheese McMuffin Nutrition Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonald’s Egg and Cheese McMuffin Recipe
The preparation of egg and cheese muffins does not involve any complex cooking methods. Anyone who has basic cooking knowledge can make this breakfast sandwich with the help of basic ingredients like eggs, English muffins, and cheese slices. If you gathered all these ingredients, just follow the preparation method given below:
How to prepare it?
- Begin with preparing your key ingredient like an egg. Take out the frying pan and add 5 to 6 tablespoons of 30 ml of non-hydrogenated cooking oil to it.
- Put it on the stove and heat it on medium flame. Once, the oil starts heating up, crack an egg to it.
- According pto your preference, fry this egg partially of fully.
- Now, toast the English muffin to add some softness and warm texture to it.
- Now, stack a piece of melted cheddar cheese on the bootm half of this English muffin.
- Place the freshly fried egg on this cheese slice and place the top half othe muffin on this egg.
- You may apply some vegetable liquid and dairy fat blend to this muffin to add some extra yumminess to this breakfast sandwich.
- That is it, your homemade egg & cheese muffin is ready to savour.
Egg & Cheese McMuffin Review
The Egg and Cheese McMuffin from McDonald’s branches is a soft and luscious wrap carrying nutritious ingredients. After purchasing this sandwich, I just unwrapped it and found out that it was a normal-sized sandwich in which a yolk egg came out and was dipped in the melted cheese. This just sparked my hunger for it.
Besides this, the scent of fried egg and freshly toasted muffin also creates an aroma of classical nutritious wrap. When I hold it in my hands, the texture of this sandwich was quite soft and I could feel it a bit chewy and bit sweet.
Then, taking bite of this delicate sandwich, the ingredients just melth down on your tongue and provides a smooth and creamy flavour to your taste buds. Like both ingredients, egg and cheese are tender and offer a flavoursome delight.
Overall, a reasoanbally priced and simple looking sandwich which can be paired with crunchy Hash Browns and refreshing coffee to enhance the flavour of this meal.