- British Organic Semi-Skimmed Milk
- Wholegrain Jumbo Oats
Porridge McDonald’s Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonald’s Simple Porridge Recipe
Whether you are a resident of the United Kingdom or not, making porridge is quite simple. You need wholegrain oats, and organic or semi-skimmed milk to prepare this dish at your own home. Following are the steps to note down for its preparation.
How do I make porridge oats?
- Start with adding considerable amounts of wholegrain oats and organic milk or semi-skimmed milk in a reasonable proportion to a bowl.
- Stir the mixture so that milk properly coats the oats. Now, put this mixture on a medium heat.
- Boil the mixture thoroughly so that the oats start filling with milk and become fluffy.
- Note that, during the boiling procedure, keep stirring the mixture so that oats do not stick to the bowl.
- After that, remove them from the heat and leave them to cool down a bit.
- Finally, serve these freshly prepared oats with milk.
The item from McDonald’s breakfast menu is served slightly warm in portable packaging. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for a person on the go to take it from the restaurant and savour it while walking or moving around.
Talking about the taste, this combination of whole-grain oats with boiled milk makes up a creamy mixture with fluffy oats providing a soothing and delicate taste to your mouth. Besides this, other complimentary items can further mould its taste to your preference.