Another breakfast item on McDonald’s menu is the Double Bacon & Egg McMuffin which contains soft and nutritious ingredients. This item carries a bursty combination of a yummy egg, crispy bacon slices, a melted cheddar cheese slice, and a slight blend of liquid vegetables, all stacked in a soft and chewy English muffin. It further carries a considerable amount of energy to give a refreshing start to your day.
Also available as a meal option, this Double Bacon Egg McMuffin surely enhances the eating experience when you enjoy it with a Crunchy Hash Brown and any coffee or hot drink from the menu. The price of its meal will be higher because of the additional ingredients. Not only the price, but the energy content will also be significantly increased.
Double Bacon and Egg McMuffin Ingredients
- Back Bacon
- Cheddar Cheese slice
- English Muffin
- Liquid Vegetable and dairy fat Blend
McDonald’s Double Bacon Egg McMuffin Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonalds Double Bacon & Egg McMuffin Recipe
Now, we will find out the preparation method and recipe of this Double Bacon Egg McMuffin available on McDonald’s breakfast menu. If you do not have access to your nearby McDonald’s branch in the United Kingdom for any reason, you should prepare it yourself. It will take around 15 to 20 minutes to prepare all the ingredients, like an egg, muffins, and bacon slices. Here is a step-by-step procedure for making this McMuffin.
How to make it?
- First thing first, prepare the key ingredients like bacon slices by frying them in a frying pan.
- Add 5 or 6 tablespoons of non-hydrogenated cooking oil to the frying pan and fry them thoroughly on both sides.
- When you notice that bacon slices have become a bit hard and perfect to eat, you take them out.
- Add some more oil to the same frying pan and crack an egg in it. Fry the egg partially or fully, according to your choice.
- After that, toast the English Muffin and make it softer and warmer for the perfect bite and taste.
- Next, start layering the ingredients between the halves of the muffin, and first of all, place the melted cheese slice.
- On top of this cheese, place the freshly prepared fried egg and the bacon pieces in a twisted way.
- Apply some Liquid vegetable and Dairy Fat blend on top of these ingredients to enhance it savoury a bit.
- Finally, put the muffin’s top half on these racked-up ingredients, and your Double Bacon and Egg McMuffin is ready to serve.
McDonald’s Double Bacon and Egg McMuffin Review
Double Bacon Egg McMuffin carries essential ingredients that should be part of your breakfast. Ingredients like bacon slices, an egg, and cheese carry important carbs, fats, and proteins that can help you start your day in an energetic way. This sandwich is served in nice packaging, and upon unwrapping, you will observe a delight of melted cheese and egg yolk dripping from the sides.
Besides this, the flavorsome scent of this sandwich makes it more inviting, and one cannot resist taking a bite. The size of this morning snack is significant because of the number of ingredients in it.
Once you take a bite, you will be introduced to a delicate combination of hard, crispy bacon slices with creamy and yummy egg yolk and cheddar cheese. This amazing flavour will tickle your taste buds, and you will crave more such bites.
On top of it, if you add a hot drink and a crackling hash brown with your Double Bacon and Egg McMuffin, this will be a complete breakfast meal carrying all the essential nutrients that a person needs to start his daily life routine.