Enjoy the succulent and a bit crispy combination of bacon slices, cheddar cheese, and fried egg bound in an English muffin, named Bacon and Egg McMuffin, on McDonald’s UK menu. A rich nutrition item that can provide a considerable amount of energy to make a refreshed start to your daily routine.
In addition to this single McDonald’s breakfast item, you can get a hash brown and a regular hot drink like coffee to pair with a complete meal portion. But it will cost you some extra pounds to have a complete meal.
Bacon & Egg McMuffin Ingredients
- Back Bacon
- Cheddar Cheese slice
- English Muffin
- Liquid Vegetable and dairy fat Blend
McDonald’s Bacon & Egg McMuffin Nutrition
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonald’s Bacon & Egg McMuffin Recipe
A pure feast for bacon lovers as they would definitely try this item in McDonald’s restaurants in the UK. However, if you do not have access to savour this breakfast item, you should try making it at the comfort of your own home. Gather the ingredients like pork meat, egg, English Muffin, and cheddar cheese slice. Then, read out the following step-by-step guide to make this sandwich.
How to make Bacon and Egg McMuffin?
- Start with preparing your back bacon slice which is among the key ingredients of this sandwich.
- So, add a very slender amount of cooking oil to the frying pan. Turn on the flame and heat the oil to medium.
- Now, take out a bacon slice from the packet and put it into the frying pan. Fry both sides of the back bacon slice for 2 to 3 minutes each until they turn dark red and become a bit hard.
- Now, add 30 ml of cooking oil to the same pan break an egg and fry it in that frying pan. Try to put the egg slowly to make a round patty.
- The next step is to prepare the muffin by toasting it slightly to make it a bit soft and warm.
- Take out the cheddar cheese slice from the packet and lay it down on the bottom half of the muffin.
- Place the fried egg patty on the cheese slice and on top of them put the bacon piece in a twisted way so that it can adjust to the round shape of the sandwich.
- Finally, close the sandwich by adding the top half of the English Muffin to the stacked ingredients.
McDonald’s Bacon and Egg McMuffin Review
In this review, I will be letting you know about the taste, texture, aroma, and size of the amazing Bacon & Egg McMuffin sandwich from McDonald’s UK breakfast menu. So, after getting my order ready, they served this sandwich in classical McDonald-style packaging. The aroma it created upon opening its package was very appetising.
The size of this sandwich is nominal, and when you touch it, you will have a soft and warm texture to the muffins. I later took a bite of this burger, and the combination of an egg, muffin, cheese, and bacon was seriously delicious.
The back bacon used in the McMuffin adds a smoky and flavorful taste to every bite. It is complemented by a perfectly cooked fried egg. This egg actually adds a rich and creamy texture to the sandwich. The soft, warm, and toasted muffin serves as a hearty base and satisfying crunch with each bite.
To further increase the overall taste experience of this McMuffin, a slice of cheese is added. This melting slice of cheese over the warm ingredients adds a creamy and tangy flavour to the sandwich. The combination of these ingredients makes up a perfect blend of flavours that is both comforting and inviting.
Overall, the Bacon & Egg McMuffin from McDonald’s is a good breakfast option that checks all the boxes for a satisfying morning meal.