Flahavan’s Quick Oats Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s
|

Flahavan’s Quick Oats Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s

Flahavan’s Quick Oats Price: £1.99 Enjoy the fluffy porridge oats submerged in dense milk with different types of toppings like sugar, jam, or maple syrup. Flahavan’s Quick Oats is pure bliss for oats lovers, and their breakfast is incomplete without it.   Energy        820 KJ (10%RI)    194 KCal (10%RI)         Also, check…

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s
| | |

Apple & Grape Fruit Bag Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s

Apple and Grape Fruit Bag Price: £0.99 One of the healthiest items on McDonald’s menu is the Apple & Grape Fruit Bag, which contains slices of a healthy apple and fresh grapes. Most of this bag contains apple slices, which make up almost 75%, and the remaining 25% of the bag contains grapes. This bag…

Oreo McFlurry Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s
| |

Oreo McFlurry Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s

Oreo McFlurry price Regular: £1.89Oreo McFlurry price Mini: £1.49 From the Desser section on the McDonald’s menu, Oreo McFlurry is a creamy and must-try item with ingredients like Oreo Crumb and ice cream providing a whole world of sweetness with a slight crunchy feel. So, a near-perfect ending to your dining experience at McDonald’s chain…

Smarties McFlurry Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s
| |

Smarties McFlurry Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s

Smarties McFlurry price UK Regular: £1.89Smarties McFlurry price Mini: £1.49 Smarties McFlurry is a popular ice cream available on McDonald’s menu equally good for children and adults. Consisting of rich creamy vanilla ice cream topped with Smarties mini chocolate beans providing a chocolate flavour and necessary crunch to the McFlurry. Available in two different sizes…

Maltesers McFlurry Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s
| |

Maltesers McFlurry Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s

Maltesers McFlurry price: £1.89Maltesers Mini McFlurry price: £1.49 An exciting dessert to savour with other items from the menu is Maltesers McFlurry which is available in different meal options at McDonald’s. This McFlurry is basically a soft and yummy ice cream with Maltesers clusters on the toppings. So, this McFlurry dessert provides the necessary sweetness…

Toffee Apple Donut Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s
| |

Toffee Apple Donut Price & Nutrition at McDonald’s

Toffee Apple Donut  price: £2.49 A Toffee Apple Donut is a flavourful dessert. It is a combination of two flavors: a toffee apple and a traditional donut. A Ring-shaped Donut filled with toffee apple compote. While crumble pieces are also presented in a beautiful look. The Apple sauce increases its taste and makes it more…

End of content

End of content