A Toffee Apple Donut is a flavourful dessert. It is a combination of two flavors: a toffee apple and a traditional donut. A Ring-shaped Donut filled with toffee apple compote. While crumble pieces are also presented in a beautiful look. The Apple sauce increases its taste and makes it more tasty. All the ingredients were in a proper ratio and provided the best flavors and taste.
Toffee Apple Donut Ingredients
- Ring Donut
- Toffee Apple Compote
- Toffee sauce
- Crumble pieces
Milk, Wheat, Soya
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which sugars (g)
Toffee Apple Donut Recipes
I will tell you how you can make homemade Toffee-Apple Donuts.
How to prepare it?
- The main thing is the Donut base. First of all, in a mixing bowl put three cups of Flour, half a tablespoon of yeast, a Pinch of salt, and three tablespoons of sugar, and give everything a mix.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg yolk, vanilla extract, and butter. Then we’ll be going in with our hands and knead for at least five to six minutes. Fold in the chopped apples.
- Put the mixture into the donut pan and bake it within 12 to 15 minutes. After 12 minutes, check your donut with the help of a toothpick. Insert a toothpick into the center of the donut. If the toothpick comes out clean then your donut is ready.
- While the donut is ready then transfer it to a flat surface. Let it cool.
- Now, dip the donut in toffee apple compote and create a beautiful look with crumble pieces and toffee sauce. And your donut is ready to eat.
I ordered the Toffee-Apple Donut from McDonald’s UK. The donut is filled with Toffee apple sauce and topped with crumble pieces with toffee sauce. Its fluffy and very good texture is going to taste a bit like a sugar bomb but it’s pretty good. It tastes like a more sugary apple pie. Taste-wise it’s not mind-blowing but the texture is fantastic and its look is amazing and beautiful.