Enjoy the crispy chicken pieces and a perfectly smoked and prepared back bacon slice with essential and healthy vegetables as Crispy Chicken and Bacon Salad. Not only does this salad provide a sufficient amount of energy, but it also offers nutritional value to your body with raw vegetables like onions, tomatoes, cucumber, and lettuce. This salad is available at nearly every McDonald’s branch in the United Kingdom.
One can savour this salad as a meal option from the restaurant, where 500 ml of PureLife water is provided with it. Therefore, it makes the salad a perfect choice for people who prefer to have a green and full-of-nutrition meal for their daily routine. The meal section of this salad will definitely cost some extra pounds for the customers because of the additional water bottle.
McDonald’s Crispy Chicken & Bacon Salad Ingredients
- Beechwood Smoked Bacon
- McCrispy Patty
- McDonald’s Balsamic Dressing
- Red Onion Rings
- Tomato Slices
Crispy Chicken & Bacon Salad McDonald’s Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Simple Crispy Chicken and Bacon Salad Recipes
Preparing this salad requires certain ingredients, and these ingredients are normally present in any kitchen. However, the recipe is quite simple; it would take around 20 minutes to prepare this amazing salad in your kitchen. So, if you are unable to relish this crispy bacon and chicken salad in McDonald’s UK branch’s wraps and salads menu, here is a detailed guide to prepare it on your own.
How to prepare it?
- Take a chest piece of chicken and marinate it with a mixture of gram flour, all-purpose flour, water, spices, condiments, and necessary seasonings.
- Make sure the chicken piece is perfectly coated with this mixture. Now, add non-hydrogenated cooking oil to the deep frying pan. Turn on the flame and heat this oil in a frying pan.
- Now, add the marinated chicken to the deep oil and let it fry for 4 to 5 minutes completely. Keep flipping the chicken piece inside cooking oil to ensure perfect cooking.
- On the other hand, take a back bacon slice add slight seasonings and oil to its surface and put it on the grill rack.
- Grill the bacon slice to perfection and remove it from the grill rack after noticing its surface stiff. You can prepare it inside an oven after applying the necessary seasonings and oil.
- Now, cut the fresh vegetables like onions into rings, cucumber and tomato slices horizontally.
- Finally, place the lettuce leaves on a plate and spread the fresh vegetables that you cut on these leaves.
- Then place the meat ingredients like bacon slice and crispy chicken patty on these vegetables. Pair this salad with a balsamic dressing to add an exciting flavor to this crispy chicken and bacon salad.
- This is how you can prepare this salad that has an almost similar taste and provides that amount of energy as well.