Savour a fresh and healthy salad from McDonald’s menu made up of vegetables and a crispy chicken patty. With portable packaging, this crispy chicken salad can be a good option to fill your body’s energy. Fresh vegetables like cucumber, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce add a sweet and nutritional value to the salad, while the coated chicken patty adds the most exciting crispy flavour to the salad.
To provide yourself with a significant energy boost and amazing taste, you can get the Crispy Chicken Meal Salad deal, in which a half-litre Nestle PureLife water bottle is served. The price of this bottle will add up in this meal section of the McDonald’s menu.
McDonald’s Crispy Chicken Salad Ingredients
- McCrispy Patty
- McDonald’s Balsamic Dressing
- Red Onion Rings
- Tomato Slices
Chicken Salad Crispy McDonald’s Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Best Crispy Chicken Salad Recipe
Preparing this chicken salad with the chicken being a crispy patty is far too easy. Gathering the essential ingredients that can be found in any kitchen and then preparing them is quite simple. You just need fresh vegetables like onion, lettuce, cucumber, and tomato, along with a chicken breast piece and some spices and condiments. Here is how to make this salad in the comfort of your own kitchen if you can savour it from McDonald’s wraps and salads menu in the United Kingdom for any reason.
How to prepare it?
- Begin with preparing the crispy chicken patty in which you need to marinate the chicken with a mixture of gram spices, flour, and seasonings.
- Now, take out a deep frying pan and add cooking oil to it. Now, turn on the flame of the stove and heat this oil in a frying pan.
- Now, place the raw patty in a deep oil pan and let it fry the patty for 3 to 4 minutes properly.
- Meanwhile, you can place the lettuce leaves in a tray and cut the vegetables.
- Slices a cucumber and a tomato horizontally and puts its slices on the lettuce leaves.
- Now, cut the onion in such a way to form rings. Then, place these rings on the salad.
- Finally, take out the patty from the frying pan and place it on these vegetables in a tray.
- Make sure you filter out all the oil from the patty. Moreover, you can add balsamic dressing to pair up with this salad.
- That is it, this is how to prepare a chicken salad crispy that tastes quite similar to one available at McDonald’s branches in the UK.