McDonald’s offers a healthy and rich-in-nutrition salad as a side item that includes ingredients like fresh vegetable slices, grilled chicken, and smoked bacon. This grilled chicken and bacon salad is a healthier choice to pair with other meal options that provide a good source of energy. The grilled chicken and bacon slices provide the necessary protein, while the cucumber, tomato, onions, and green lettuce offer low-calorie and healthy nutrients.
McDonald’s offers this salad as a meal option where a 500-ml Nestle water bottle is provided as an extra item.
McDonalds Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad Ingredients
- Beechwood Smoked Bacon
- Grilled Chicken
- McDonald’s Balsamic Dressing
- Red Onion Rings
- Tomato Slices
- No Allergen
Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad McDonald’s Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Simple Grilled Chicken and Bacon Salad Recipes
There is nothing complex about preparing this grilled chicken and bacon salad. If you cannot savour this amazing salad from any McDonald’s wraps and salads menu in the United Kingdom, you can prepare it in your own kitchen by gathering the necessary ingredients. Let’s discuss the simple method of preparing this salad.
How to prepare it?
- First of all, take a boneless chicken piece and marinate it with the necessary spices and herbs. Apply some cooking oil on its surface and heat it over a grill rack.
- Cook the grilled chicken for 7 to 10 minutes on all sides until you notice that the tender meat becomes brownish and stiff.
- Moving forward, a slice of bacon needs to be prepared over a beech wood chip fire for the perfect flavour and cooking of this slice.
- Now, it is the turn of vegetables in which you have to take fresh leaves of lettuce and slice a tomato and a cucumber with the help of a knife.
- Now, first lay down the lettuce leaves on a plate and place the freshly cut tomato and cucumber slices on them.
- Add the onion rings to these vegetable mixtures and place the beechwood smoked bacon and grilled chicken on these vegetables.
- You should add a side item like Balsamic Dressing with this salad to enhance its taste.
- This is it, your homemade grilled chicken & bacon salad is ready to serve.