The BBQ & Bacon Chicken One – Crispy is available as wrap of the day Thursday and Tuesday
Relish the crispy chicken wrap carrying the Chicken Select, streaky Bacon Slice, Vegetables like tomato and lettuce with sauces like smoky BBQ sauce and cool mayo. The BBQ & Bacon Chicken One – crispy wrap provides a significant amount of energy while giving the option to eat it on the go because of its portable packaging.
This BBQ and Bacon wrap is also accessible on the menu as a meal option where you will get a beverage and french fries of any size you want. This wrap meal is accessible on the menu on Tuesday and Thursday and costs some extra pounds due to the addition of items like fries and a cold drink.
The BBQ & Bacon Chicken One Crispy McDonald’s Ingredients
- Cool Mayo
- Chicken Selects
- Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Streaky Bacon
- Tomato Slices
- Tortilla Wrap Large
The BBQ & Bacon Chicken One Crispy Nutrition Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
The BBQ & Bacon Chicken One – Crispy McDonald’s Recipe
This wrap is available on Tuesday and Thursday on wraps and Salads menu, and on other days of the week, you can relish other wraps. However, if you want to eat on any given day or are from abroad, this recipe will help you make this amazing wrap in your own kitchen with ingredients like chicken pieces, smoky BBQ sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, cool mayo, and a large tortilla wrap for wrapping up all the ingredients after stacking them. Here is a complete step-by-step preparation process that you can follow.
How to make chicken bacon crispy?
- The first step is marinating the chicken piece with necessary ingredients like herbs, spices, salts, and seasonings.
- Now, fry this chicken piece in 100 ml of cooking oil in a frying pan. Make sure, each side of this chicken piece is properly cooked for at least 5 minutes and take it out when you notice a fine crisp is created on this chicken piece.
- Now, take out the large tortilla wrap from the packet and place it on the griddle on a lighter flame.
- Once, you notice this tortilla has become warm and soft, remove it from the griddle and add the cool mayo in a random pattern.
- Now, you should place the cut slices of tomato and lettuce by spreading them on the tortilla wrap.
- Now, place the streaky bacon slice to these ingredients after preparing it slightly will the cooking oil.
- Add the chicken select that you made earlier in this preparation method on top of these ingredients.
- Now, sprinkle the spicy smoky sauce on this chicken crispy select to add a flavour of spice to this wrap.
- In the end, close all these ingredients inside the tortilla wrap by folding it and setting it up in a packet. This is it; your homemade BBQ and bacon crispy-flavoured wrap are ready to savour.