A Cheezies and yummy item coated with a crunchy layer and crisp, Mozzarella dipper is the combination of both delightful cheese and added crunch. This limited-time offer, Mozzarella dippers dipped in salsa sauce provide a burst of goodness in your mouth that tickles your taste buds. These sticks are available across all branches of this fast-food chain in the United Kingdom.
Mozzarella Dippers McDonald’s Ingredients
- Mozzarella Dippers (3 Pieces)
- Salsa dip
This allergen detail does not cover the ingredients used in the salsa dip.
McDonald’s Mozzarella Dippers UK Nutrition Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Mozzarella Dippers Recipe
The recipe for preparing the Mozzarella sticks at home includes gathering key ingredients in specific amounts and cooking processes. The ingredients and preparation method is provided below in step by step procedure. So, if you are looking to prepare these Mozzarella sticks at your home, you can follow these guidelines.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- All-purpose flour
- Non-hydrogenated Cooking oil
How to make Mozzarella Dippers?
- First of all, You have to take Mozzarella Cheese and slice it into evenly sized pieces of rectangular shape. For 3 mozzarella sticks, slice the cheese into 3 pieces
- After that, Take 2 eggs and crack them into a bowl. Properly whisk these eggs to make a uniform material.
- Take the Mozzarella cheese slices and dip them properly in the egg material completely to add its layer to the cheese slices
- In the next step, you have to dip all three slices in all-purpose flour properly. Make sure each size side of these rectangular Mozzarella sticks is properly covered with this all-purpose flour.
- Now, rumble these coated sticks in breadcrumbs to add a layer to the Mozzarella sticks.
- Do this process of dipping in eggs, coating with all-purpose flour and rumbling in breadcrumbs again to add extra layers of these three materials.
- Now, Heat the oil up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit in a deep frying pan. Once it is heated, add the three Mozzarella pieces to this oil.
- Fry them in oil for 3 to 5 minutes properly and then remove them from the frying pan.
- That is it, your luscious and cheezious Mozzarella dippers are ready to serve. You may add any sauce or ketchup to add extra flavour to these dippers.
Also do check here at McDonald’s.