On the Happy Meal menu of McDonald’s, the cheeseburger meal is one of the favourites of fast food lovers. The delicious cheeseburger loaded with a tender beef patty, shredded onion, ketchup, and cheese slices, when savoured with carrot slices and organic milk, gives a unique culinary experience that totally satisfies your hunger.
However, this meal from McDonald’s Happy Meal Menu is customizable, in which you can add a fruit bag, a cucumber bag, and McDonald’s fries in place of a carrot bag. Overall, this happy meal portion provides a significant amount of energy and can be a good choice for a complete meal. The cheeseburger provides the required protein and carbs, while the carrot bag and organic milk offer the necessary nutritional ingredients.
Cheeseburger Happy Meal McDonald’s Ingredients
- Carrot Bag
- McDonald’s Cheeseburger
- Organic Milk
McDonald’s Cheeseburger Meal Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Cheeseburger Happy Meal McDo Recipe
The amazing Cheeseburger Happy Meal option is a popular choice for food lovers. However, one can easily prepare this meal at home in case he or she wants to taste and savour this cheeseburger with organic milk and carrot slices.
The basic ingredients for the preparation of this meal include a beef patty, a cheese slice, onions, pickle slices, ketchup, mustard, organic milk, carrot slices, and a bun. Here is a detailed guide on how you can prepare this meal that is identical in taste to McDonald’s.
Cheeseburger Happy Meal Prep
- First thing first, start with preparing the most crucial item of this Happy Meal portion which is cheeseburger.
- A complete step-by-step process for preparing a cheeseburger is given here.
- After preparing a cheeseburger, you should add a cup of milk to this meal portion.
- Besides a cup of organic milk, you should add slices of fresh carrot.
- Now, serve this meal with a carrot bag, milk and a delicious cheeseburger.
Check in detail here: https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/meal/cheeseburger-meal-happy-meal.html