Hamburger Meal is available at McDonald’s UK menu as a Happy Meal portion carrying a delectable Hamburger, a 500ml of organic milk, and a carrot bag (can be replaced with other options like small fries, apple bag, or cucumber bag). An amazing meal portion that is a good option to take on, especially during lunch time.
Providing a considerable amount of energy, this Happy Meal also offers a unique savoury beefy burger, pairing up with vegetables like onions, carrots, and milk, providing a cool and sweet flavour. One can easily get his or her hands on this McDonald’s Happy Meal Menu from any branch in the United Kingdom.
Hamburger Happy Meal McDonald’s Ingredients
- Carrot Bag
- McDonald’s Hamburger
- Organic Milk
McDonald’s Hamburger Meal Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
Easy Hamburger Meal Recipe
The Hamburger Happy meal can be prepared in your own kitchen and will have quite a similar taste and aroma. So, for any reason, if you could not or cannot save out this amazing Happy Meal option from McDonald’s branches here in the United Kingdom, then follow this recipe for making this meal. You need to have the ingredients.
- Beef patty
- Organic Milk
- After gathering the above mentioned ingredients, just follow the preparation method described below.
Hamburger Meal Prep:
- Begin with the preparation of a hamburger, which is the core item of this meal. A complete recipe and method of preparing hamburgers are mentioned here.
- Now, you just have to wash 2 pieces of carrot and slice them with a knife.
- Add a cup of milk to this meal combination of hamburger and carrot bag.
- This is how you can prepare this meal at your own home with a similar taste and eating experience.