Enjoy the classic hamburger from McDonald’s menu, all prepared with classic ingredients and traditional ham burger recipes. A soft bun loaded with a 100% tender and shredded beef patty with toppings of onions and pickle slices dipped in ketchup and mustard makes it an appetising item to try.
This is the burger with the least amount of energy content from the McDonald’s Burgers category, which makes it a go-to choice for people who are looking for a low-calorie meal. Furthermore, this burger contains classic and organic ingredients with a high protein beef patty and vegetables providing the necessary carbs and energy.
Nutritional Report of Ham burger
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
McDonald’s branches all around the world offer ham burgers on McDonald’s Burgers menu. This delicious burger actually depicts the traditional values of this fast-food chain. However, if you cannot taste this burger in any of McDonald’s branches in the United Kingdom, you should prepare it with the Ham burgers recipes discussed below.
How to prepare it?
- Start with taking 100 grams of beef meat and you should grind and mash it. Mix the essential condiments and seasonings like spices, salt, and peppers in the minced meat.
- Now, you should form a round beef patty with a mixture of tender beef and seasonings.
- For frying a single beef patty properly, you should add 35 ml of cooking oil to the frying pan. So, cook and fry this patty for 3 to 5 minutes so that each side of the patty is cooked and prepared.
- The next step is to cut up a small onion into small pieces. With the help of a knife, make three slices of pickles.
- Now, you should remove the bun from the packet and toast them for a minute inside the toaster.
- Next up, start stacking all the ingredients in a classic order, and you should place the first beef patty on the bottom bun.
- Now, you should spread the onion pieces and place the pickle slices on these chopped onion fragments.
- Then add the sauce, like ketchup and mustard, to the vegetable pieces.
- Lastly, just place the top half of the bun on the traditionally stacked ingredients, and your ham burger is ready for savouring.
Ham burger Recipe Review
Today I will be reviewing the taste of the last burger on the current McDonald’s UK menu. This ham burger has been a classic item on this fast-food chain’s menu for more than seven decades. So, I was really excited to taste this burger and ordered it through McDelivery. Upon receiving my order, I just opened the packet and felt the meaty scent coming out of this burger.
The size of this ham burger from McDonald’s menu was very compact, considering the sizes of other burgers. However, I took a bite and instantly felt a conventional taste of tender and succulent beef patty combined with ketchup and a soft bun.
The overall texture of this burger was very delicate, where vegetable pieces like onions and pickle slices were partially dipped in sausages like ketchup and mustard, giving it a creamy and yummy taste.
However, there is nothing like crispy or crunchy in the ham burger because of its conventional ingredients. In addition, it is a perfect fast-food item to dine on in case you are looking for a low-calorie food option with organic and healthy ingredients.