A grilled chicken salad meal containing pieces of grilled chicken, making the combination worth savouring, along with a carrot bag and Nestle PureLife Water Bottle, is available on McDonald’s menu. The grilled chicken provides the necessary protein, and the remaining salad vegetables, along with carrots, provide the important carbs, fibres, and vitamins.
That is why this meal portion is among the healthy meal options available on McDonald’s menu here in the United Kingdom. These ingredients combined provide less energy than the 400 kcal range. This meal portion can be savoured after breakfast hours in McDonald’s branches across the country.
McDonald’s Grilled Chicken Salad Meal ingredients
- McDonald’s Grilled Chicken Salad
- Nestle PureLife Water Bottle
- Carrot Bag
There are no allergens present in this salad meal, as it contains vegetables and grilled chicken with no gluten content or any other allergic nutrients.
The Chicken Salad Meal Grilled Nutritional Report
|Percentage Reference Intake
|Of which saturated (g)
|Of which Sugar (g)
The Grilled Chicken Salad Meal Recipe
This meal can be prepared with no special ingredients and in the comfort of your own home. The meal consists of a carrot bag, a Grilled Chicken salad, and a Nestle PurelIfe water bottle. So, the key items are Grilled Chicken salad and carrot bag that can be prepared separately following their respective preparation method that we will discuss below. Here are the ingredient details of both these items.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Salad:
To prepare the Grilled Chicken salad, the following ingredients are required.
- Grilled Chicken Pieces
- Tomato Slices
- Red Onion Rings
- Cucumber Slices
Ingredients for Carrot Bag:
To prepare a Carrot bag, you need;
- Fresh Carrot Slices
Chicken Salad Grilled Meal Prep:
- Moving on to the preparation methods, a complete guide to the recipe and making of grilled chicken salad is clearly described here.
- To prepare a carrot bag, take 2 Fresh Carrots.
- Shred the outer surfaces of both carrots with the help of a knife or any kitchen tool used for shredding.
- Now, slice down the carrots into equal-sized slices with the help of a knife.
- Take a Nestle PureLife Water Bottle from the grocery store and serve all the items together as a meal portion.